This week, we're dishing up a yummy recipe for a 'Super Smoothie' to keep you feeling... well 'super' all morning. Enjoy!
• 200 ml milk alternative or organic milk
• 50 ml water (filtered if poss)
• 1/2 banana or 1 small banana
• Handful of mixed berries (frozen)
• 1 tsp raw cacao powder
• 1 tsp raw maca powder
• 1 tbsp LSA mix or chia seeds
1. Throw ingredients in blender (throwing is more fun, we promise!)
• Milk alternatives: try almond, brown rice, millet, oat or soy milk
• Berries: we opt for frozen as they make your smoothie nice and chilled. No need to add ice!
• Maca powder: an energising superfood from the Incas; also a well known aphrodisiac! ;)
• LSA: Linseed, Sunflower and Almond mix (omega heaven)
• Chia: a super seed, packed full of vits, mins and omegas!